Death By Logic!

Death By Logic!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nightwish - Nemo (This band rules!)

I absolutely adore this band, and this song is probably my most favourite of all their material. The music video is suitably themed, with very beautiful and scenic shots throughout.

I've been reading Anne of Green Gables, so she's starting to rub off on me . . . I really do think it'd be terribly romantic to play rock music on a mountain top in the snow.

Anyways,
I think if you can find any album by Nightwish, I would highly recommend you pick it up!




4 comments:

Loch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KojiroMusashi said...

Actually I posted this while I was at home, so there :p


But honestly, things are usually verrry quiet around work. I hate boredom, and I hate the fact that I could compress the actual work I do in an eight hour shift into two hours if everybody'd just call, check in/out, etc. one after another.

P.S. This comment was posted while at work. ^_^

Loch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Loch said...

That's sad huh? Some days I think we could do the job from home,you know?