Death By Logic!

Death By Logic!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Okay, here we go again




So long in coming, promised, delayed, but it's fnally here! Yes that's right, I'm finally getting round to writing here again. My "Teaser Trailer" post would have been an actual post, except I had to run out right after starting it.

So, here's a brief synopsis of the plot so far:



In October of last year I moved to Quesnel, B.C. to meet up with my parents, who had moved there from Prince Rupert. My brother got married at the end of October, which meant another trip back to H.P. for me and the family.
`



My bro, my nephew, and me --^
`
My sister in-law and my bro - ->
`
`
So after the merriment died down, I was back in Quesnel and the job hunt commenced. I really hate these parts of life, the limbo parts where you don't know what you're doing or where you're going . . .
`
Got a job with Canadian Tire, but I'd never felt so alien as I did in the Tire & Lube, so I abandoned that and found a job with a trucking outfit that handled snow removal on the highways. That lasted two weeks, and at the end they said I needed work on my downshift (which I knew, but an hour in-cab isn't really enough time to get back into it after 2 years hiatus from trucking).
`
So now you're caught up on recent events in my life: I'm looking for work (again, or still . . . depends on how you look at it I suppose), missing life in H.P. where things were reasonably simpler, still don't really know anyone in town but relatives, and time seems to be passing in slow-motion (and then I look around and wonder what's going on, as the week passed so quickly).
`
I'll post more when I think of more to post. 'Til next we meet, gentle reader.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to all from me!!!